HMC recognizes that the needs of each community are as unique as the individual homeowners who live there. Our certified, veteran staff is ready to discuss fully and understand your association's needs and expectations… and exceed these expectations.
With over 25 years of industry expertise, HMC delivers premium service that combines the latest technology and an extensive network with personalized, responsive service to completely support your community. Our firm stays current on all the legal, financial, managerial, and operational developments that affect community association management, enabling us to practice proactive property management that enriches your experience.
Whether your association needs assistance with routine items like accounting and financial statements, monitoring compliance or enforcement of CC&R's, or conducting a reserve study, or more involved items such as updating the CC&R's or other governing documents, major repair or maintenance contracts, obtaining a bank loan, or simply ensuring compliance with the growing number of complex legal requirements pertaining to CID's, HMC can provide full-service financial, administrative, and operational management solutions that are customized to your community.
HMC offers the following services:
- Provide monthly financial statements: balance sheet and Income/Expense Statement
- Provide month and YTD budgeted amounts vs. actual, and variances
- Operational and reserve account banking and investment transactions at Board's direction
- Assist with annual budget package including required legal disclosures and notices
- Assist association's CPA in preparing Year-End financial statements and tax returns
- Prepare payroll including quarterly and annual tax returns and W2's
- Prepare Year-End 1099 forms as required by law
- Provide coupon books and/or prepare and mail assessment statements
- Receive payments from members and post accounts receivable
- Monitor payment plans
- Monitor delinquencies: Prepare, mail, and follow-up on delinquent notices
- Compute late fees and/or interest charges per HOA delinquency policy
- Monitor collections: Provide documentation and correspond with the collection agency and/or legal counsel on foreclosures
- Escrow services: Provide escrow demand notices for sale transactions
- Provide complete escrow document packages for buyers/sellers and refinancing
- Provide summary statements of accounts payable
- Reconcile bank account statements
- Emergency answering service available 24/7
- Assist with CC&R's, Rules and Regulations Enforcement
- Respond to and resolve homeowner concerns quickly and efficiently
- Attend monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly board meetings
- Prepare Board meeting agendas and meeting packets delivered prior to meeting
- Prepare meeting minutes
- Organize annual membership meeting
- Manage annual balloting/election process according to latest election laws
- Prepare and mail CC&R/Rules and Regulations Enforcement correspondence
- Compose and/or distribute newsletters or other communication
- Assist with compliance with latest legislation affecting common interest developments
- Routine visual inspection of common areas according to agreement with Board
- Assist in establishment of preventative maintenance procedures
- Assist with completion of reserve study and annual updates
- Monitor routine maintenance of common areas: landscaping, pool, amenities, etc.
- Obtain competitive bids for common area repairs and major projects
- Communicate with contracted vendors, coordinate repairs, invoicing, and follow-up
- Assist with compliance in all aspects of governing documents
*These are the most common services requested. If you have a need for services not listed here, just ask us about it. We'll be happy to provide a customized solution or package of services tailored to the specific needs of your Association.